Thursday, February 7, 2013

Countdown to Valentine's Day!

Well, I ran as hard as I could but, it caught me, I think. The "bug" that's going around that is. Ughhhhhhh! So far it's just cold like symptoms and I have been taking a lot of Pure Herbs for this sort of thing. We will see how it goes.

Anyway, I have been making Valentine's for my sweeties. I will post one a day  until Valentine's Day and hope they will inspire you to make some yourself. If you choose to make some for your sweeties, I would love it if you could share. Go to my Facebook Page: Paper Crafting with Stampingranny' and post in my photos. Be sure and tell us what you used to make them.



All the cards were made with cardstock only~ No B&T papers at all! Designs were stamped on. All the cards were made with all Close To My Heart products .
Black, Whisper, Slate,White and Cranberry Cardstock and Inks
Glitz Stardust Glitter Gel
Stamp Set from the Whoo's Your Valentine Kit (no longer available)
C1441-Affection Stamp Set

These cards are 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches. I am making a holder for them and will post that later. 

Design is from the 9036-Originals Card Confidence Program which is in our new Spring/Summer Idea Book. The design is called~Bow Front.

Looking forward to seeing your interpretation for your 3 1/2x 2 1/2 Valentine's Cards. 
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.






No comments: