Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Save The Dates!

First of all, it's snowing outside here in Indiana! So nice and white and pretty! Makes me just want to stay in and scrapbook or make cards. Which by the way, I am working on Valentine's cards for my Sweethearts. I will be posting them soon.

Next, the second All Day Crop will be Feb. 16, 2013. Contact me for a registration. 

I have a Scrapbook Workshop on Feb.26 and/or Feb. 27. It will be the Buzz and Bumble Paper Pack. You also have the option of choosing the wonderful Workshop On The Go Buzz and Bumble Paper Pack.Click on the paper pack names and go check them both out and see what you get. Don't forget the matching My Stickease.


Scrapbook Classes:

Option 1: Very Basic-$10.50- You will get just enough material to make (2) 2-page layouts.
Option 2:  Step up- $16- Includes a Whole Paper Pack and the same amount of embellishments as Opt.1.
Workshops on the Go Kits- $29.95- Includes an exclusive stamp set and instructions. This is the best option, not only do you get a lot of product for a small discount, you also get exclusive product that you won't find in the catalog.

You can bring your own clear blocks and stamp pads or for $5 you can use mine. Bring your own adhesive. I also have Tombow to sell if you need that. 
Cartridge-$5
Refill-$3

Check out the February Promotion by clicking on the tab above. Go to my website and play around with Studio J. You can play and not have to purchase it. 

And last but not least, click on the Color Club tab above. It's updated for February. The Color Club is a good way to collect all 40 of our colors one at a time. Choose your option and contact me if you want to start. 

I hope your enjoying the snow like I am and getting lots of crafting done. 




No comments: