Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mojo Monday Card!

It's been awhile since I have done a card for Mojo Monday. So, I needed to make a card for a Thankyou Gift for Jami for purchasing from my website in January and decided to use the Mojo Monday sketch for this week! She will be able to use it to give to her Sweetie! Here is the sketch:




And here is my card:




It is all Close To My Heart products. Again, I did not use any B&T paper but, chose to stamp on cardstock and make my own. Loved these colors. I was looking through the Jan/Feb 2013 Paper Crafts magazine and these colors were in a Bo Bunny paper pack for Valentine's Papers. I was able to match the colors with our cardstock and inks!

Juniper, Colonial White,Smoothie, Blush, Sorbet, Black, Cranberrry, Slate and Cotton Candy
The stamp set was the one from the Whoo's Your Valentine Kit that is no longer available. 
Our Silver adhesive backed ribbon. 
The oval center piece is cut from our Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.

What do you think? Leave a comment and visit the Mojo Monday blog site for more fabulous cards made by several talented ladies!

No comments: