Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Start With A Sketch #4!

 

The weather here is getting colder. Still wondering if it will warm up again. I can't believe it's been a whole month since I blogged last.

Since the last blog, my husband's mother passed away and we had the funeral. The Friday before she passed our oldest daughter's husband had face and eye trauma from a Sand Blaster blowing up. I hosted my September Weekend Retreat and that Sunday our one and only granddaughter who had already excepted the gift of eternal life and put her trust in Jesus, was baptized. We left the Retreat in the hands of a friend and came home to attend church and her baptism.   Then, that evening, our oldest Son decided to have a heart attack! Everyone is doing great, and we are so thankful for that! 

Here is the next Start With A Sketch#4. I have made 4 cards so far and as you can see; I didn't exactly follow the sketch totally. Maybe the next one. 






Now, it's your turn! Dig into your stash and make something with the sketch above!  Please share your creation on my Facebook Group- Making Pretty Things With Paper so others can be inspired! Then, send it to someone you love!!!!!!!

No comments: