Pages

Monday, September 9, 2024

Sunday September 8, 2024

 




Where did the Summer go? I am sure you all were just as busy as we were. The last few weeks we both had a "bug"! I had been dragging for a bit and when the 3 grandsons were here, the youngest and I had light sore throats and then the day after they left, it hit me hard. For three weeks. Anyway, so, now I am trying to catch up even though this "bug" left me with a cough and kind of tired yet. 

Over Labor Day we had our kids and grandkids all weekend. Such a blessing to be able to be together again. We were able to be outside most of the time and for most of the meals too. Such nice weather. Morning devotions every day was a blessing also. Some of the group did different activities, golfing one morning, swimming one afternoon, and disc golfing. Otherwise, we sat and talked, in the evening we had a fire to sit by also and it was very needed by the last night. Brrrrr!

We made homemade ice cream with raw cows milk that has so much cream its got to be a sin to drink it. LOL! But, oh my, that ice cream was soooooooooooo goooooooooooooood! Jim made his wonderful Brisket for one supper and the other supper was Chicken Quarters grilled! Yummy! Both the boys helped us with the suppers and the girls made the breakfasts. Biscuits and gravy, Egg Pizza, awesome doughnuts from a place in Ohio, Crunchy Egg Tortillias, yummy Broccoli/Cauliflower Salad, Fresh Fruit, Fresh Vegtables and homemade dip, Chocolate Birthday Cake, Mixed Berry Cobbler, Cheesy Potatoes, and Baked Potatoes and homemade potato chips!

This past week, I have been making another batch of Start With a Sketch! I only have a couple right now so, I will share those tonight. I start with the sketches in the Stampin UP! Annual Catalog. This is sketch #3 and I made it a little different in each card. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.





This is what I have been doing, what have you been doing?










No comments: