Tuesday, May 10, 2022

May Stamp of the Month Kits

 

May Stamp of the Month Kits!

I used more of the Fresh Paint Paper and color scheme on these three cards. I wasn't sure how I was going to come up with 3 different designs, so here's my ideas and I hope you like them. Lots of watercoloring using our Watercolors and even the ink from our Ink Pads. So, you will be getting watercolor paper in your kits because our White Daisy won't stand up to all the water you will be using. 

Here are the close ups of each card that is included in the kits. 


Someone suggested that some of the sentiments and the scenery design would work great on Graduation Cards and Scrapbook Layouts. I think I would have to agree! What do you think?




I used pieces of the acrylic embellishments and Fresh Paint Acrylic Shapes on these cards. You may not get what is exactly on the cards but, you are guaranteed embellishments from these collections in your kits.

If you want to know how to receive your set(s) of card kits FREE, (plus some other goodies) click on the tab above that says May Stamp of the Month.

Your kits will come pre-cut with card bases and envelopes, instructions, embellshments.

Here is a list of items I used:

X7280B- Fresh Paint Paper Pack
X7280C- Fresh Paint Coordinating Cardstock
X7280E- Fresh Paint Acrylic Shapes
Z3132- Water Color Paints
Z3225-Water Brush
Z6026- Black Acrylic Flowers
Z6025- White Acrylic Flowers
Z6011- Black Acrylic Buttons
Z4437- Postage Frames Thin Cuts
Z3943- Circles Thin Cuts
Z6507- Clover Ink Pad
Z4189- Intense Ink Pad
Z2828- Toffee Ink Pad







No comments: