Monday, May 9, 2022

May Color of the Month Kit

 Sorry, I am kind of behind again. I keep getting closer to catching up though and I will be doing those lives to make all these cards soon. 

Anyway, here is the May Color of the Month

It's graduation time, what can I say? The colors of the Fresh Paint Paper just go so well with the graduation theme I thought. They are so bright and cheerful and "cool"! 

This month I couldn't find an A-size stamp set so you will be getting two of the M-size and they "were absolutely made for each other" as you can see in the picture below of the card, I designed for ya! I am also adding a bottle of the Stickles to round out that price!




Z4288- Capri Shimmer Brush

Z6528- Capri Ink Pad



M1311- Congrats Roll
M1312- You Did It!





 
Z3785- Icicle Stickles


List of extras:

X7280B- Fresh Paint Paper Pack

X7280C- Fresh Paint Coordinating Cardstock 


Z3943- Circle Thin Cuts


*Click on the appropriate tab at the top for more information how you can get started collecting your ink pad colors too!





No comments: