Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Bear Hugs~ July Stamp of the Month

Stamps



Well, I missed the blog-hop this month but, I made a card and will post it anyway. This is such a cute card. I just love Bear Hugs, don't you? I love giving em too so watch out if your not a hugger ya better run! Hee hee hee!

This stamp set features 17 different stamp designs. 




This card is another version of a Z-Fold card I found on Pinterest and was card-lifted from Amanda Bates. 

The paper is Close To My Heart's beautiful paper pack called Sweet Girl
                                      product image
I think the Into The Wild paper pack would look great with this Stamp Set also. 


The background is cut with our exclusive new Thin Cuts that is available with two stamp sets and another banner thin cut included until July 31. Click on the image below for more information. Spoiler alert: There is another set coming in September with square openings and Christmas and Fall themes for the stamp sets! Get this one ASAP because once it's gone it's gone. 

Share the Joy Stamps + Thin Cuts (CC61916)

I stamped the bear with Toffee and shaded on the stamp with a sponge using the Expresso. I also added more Expresso directly to the edges of the bear and making shadows on the bear with a sponge and a chalking tool. Then, I fussy cut the bear and a couple flowers and popped them off the page with pop dots. I masked the bear (before putting the fussy cut down) and stamped the flowers across the bottom.

 The flowers, hearts, and butterfly are stamped with the Close To My Heart Intense Black stamp pad and colored in with Close To My Heart's Shin Hahn markers. I also colored in the Bear's baby, face, ears and paws with lighter browns using the Shin Hahn markers.

product image







No comments: