Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Bear Hugs July Stamp of the Month- Day 2

Bitmoji Image

Here is another project I made with this adorable July Stamp of the Month! Click on the link for the instructions and kudos to Pam Callaghan for her project.



Ideas For Scrapbookers



All product used is Close To My Heart except the Post It Notes.

I decorated a little 3 x 3" Post It Note Cover. This would make a really cute gift for a Mom or friends whether they are moms to human kids or fur babies.

The background is sponged with the Bluebird and the Carolina stamp pad colors on a piece of Water Color Paper. I used a stencil and sponged dots on the background and then added some lighter blue over that. I sprayed one squirt of water on the whole thing and it made the wonderful water marks to finish. Stamped the hearts with the Intense Black stamp pad.



I stamped the bear with the Expresso Ink Pad and added darks and lights with the Shin Hahn alcohol markers and gel pens. Stamp the flowers with the Intense Black Ink Pad and used the Shin Hahn alcohol markers to color them in. The sentiment is stamped on the banner and both I used the Expresso Ink Pad. 

Have fun with this and show us on my Facebook page what yours looks like.


No comments: