Sunday, January 20, 2019

Snow Day Crafting Fun!


We had snow! Not enough for me, but, it snowed! I took advantage of the snowy weather and worked on cards for the Card Buffet and the ladies at Timbercrest. 

I always make two cards for Timbercrest and this next workshop we will be making Valentines. 
  
                   

Valentine Cookies!
This card is made with all retired Close To My Heart papers. I used the Cose To My Heart Cricut Cartridges Flower Market(Z3501) and Artistry(Z3500) and the physical cartridge(Z3298). The Sentiment is cut from the Thin Cuts-Fancy Tags(Z4035) and stamped with retired stamp set. 
  product image


Hearts Valentine Card!
This card was cut from the Cricut using the Shapes images. The back ground was embossed with the new Embossing Folder- Playful Scallops (Z4231). The "Ribbon" was stamped on with the new border stamp set called- Border Medley (C1765). The pink oval was cut from the Thin Cuts- Stitched Ovals(Z4187).


product image

product image
product image
The next three cards are made with the January Stamp of the Month- Card Captions. I also used various parts of the stamp set- I Heart Us (C1760) Cardmaking stamp set. I used some of the paper from the I Heart Us paper pack and picked out colors from the set also.





Stamps

product image
Purchase the Stamp of the Month for only $5 when you order $50 worth of product before the end of the month and get 1 of each of the Stamp of the month card kits for FREE as a Thank You from me! All of the cards shown will be in the Card Buffet and you can also purchase as many as you want as Kits. I will pre-stamp and all you have to do is put them together. 

Pre-stamped/pre-cut Card kits= $4 each

Purchase through PayPal.com -(Family and Friends) at: stampingranny56@yahoo.com




No comments: