Friday, January 18, 2019

It's Friday!

Hey! It's Friday!!!!!!!!Bitmoji Image


And.......were calling for snow! Time to get my crafting on! What are you guys going to be doing? I have a few swaps to get ready, catch up on the Stamp of the Months, work on my boards for March, and who knows what else? Speaking of swaps, I joined one with 19 other Consultants to make cards from the 19 new different stamp sets to show you guys what they look like and ideas on how to use them. I am sharing the two I made and when I get them back I will share the others. Both of these cards were made using our Make It From Your Heart Vol. 4. How to book. 



This card was made from the stamp set in the Workshop Your Way Choose To Shine kit. 

I used Sapphire, Canary, Mint, Clover, Candy Apple and Pebble. 

The Sapphire background is embossed with our new Embossing Pad-Playful Scallops. I finished it off with the ribbon in the kit. This will be included in my Card Buffet.


This card was made with the stamp set I Heart Us- Cardmaking. Even though I did fussy cut some of the flowers, you can choose not to and it will still look great. The tag was cut from the Fancy Tags Thin Cuts.

The colors used: Canary, Lagoon, Mint, Pixie, Rasberry, Sweet Leaf, and Charcoal.

 I used pieces from the I Heart Us paper pack for layering and the watercolor background was made from the Mint Shimmer Brush. I stamped the one blueish flower with the Lagoon and colored with the Mint Shimmer Brush. If you purchase the I Heart Us Deluxe kit you will get this Stamp set, the Mint Shimmer Brush plus other goodies to make some great projects at a 10% discount. The instructions will also tell you how to do the flowers. 

I will be including this card in my Card Buffet also with two options. This one with the fussy cutting and another sample with less fussy cutting. 

If you purchase either or both of these stamp sets, I will send you the card kits for the cost of $1 each kit to make the cards. 

Purchase the deluxe I Heart Us kit and/or the Choose To Shine kit and get 1 of each of the card kit(s) FREE. 

➺If your crafting this weekend share what your making on the face book group! I love seeing what other people make! Be sure and list what products you used also. 

Below is a list of what I used on the cards above.




No comments: