Friday, May 5, 2017

May brings Spring Flowers!


Wow! It's May already!!!!! Where has the time gone?????
It seems like I say this alot, not doing too great a job keeping up with my blogging. 

I have been busy, busy, busy getting boards prepped with samples each month for several events I vendored at. Plus, about every Saturday I have been gone to these events and crops. Fun, fun, fun.............love my job!

We have had a wet, cold spring, but, if I remember right, this is pretty normal. I do believe this year has been wetter though. Today and tomorrow were supposed to have solid rain and "the powers that be" keep talking about getting prepared for flooding. 

On the bright side of things, my flowers I have planted are not freezing yet and seem to be growing. 



I did not inherit my Grandparents green thumbs so this is a plus. Woo hoo!

May 1st. is the start of the new Seasonal Expression 2!!!!! Wait till you see what is inside! Click on the picture below......



May is also National Scrapbook Month and Close To My Heart always offers a beautiful paper pack that is exclusive to celebrate this event. This year they have added some awesome items to make your scrapbooking fast and easy. Click on the picture below to find out more.............................................


I am currently using the Cut Above Kit for both of my daughter's wedding pictures. Some of the pages look great with the one daughter's and not with the roses but the oldest daughter's pictures match beautifully. How fun is that? I will be blogging and showing them this month.

Well, I meant to post this a few days ago but, life got in the way so, I will finish this blog and get ready for the next one. Have a great day!

No comments: