Wednesday, March 8, 2017

March Goals and more!


Spring is right around the corner! I don't know about you but it makes me feel like spring cleaning. I am slowly working on my craft room. First thing I have been doing is cleaning out my stamp sets. Getting rid of what I don't want and recording in Evernote the information of the stamp sets I want to keep.

Large Organizer

Item Number: Z1834-

$24.95


Keep your crafting supplies organized in this sturdy plastic, see-through, stackable storage container. Comes with removable dividers. Perfectly sized to hold up to 40 My Acrylix™ stamp sets. 14½" × 10½" × 7½".


Organising in Evernote


Very simple tool to use for organising. Love it. I have written on my organiser containers Box 1, Box 2 etc. I will then mark each stamp set with the Box they are in as I have recorded that same information in Evernote. I just found that once I pull a stamp set, I forget which box it came from and to make putting away easier and faster, having them marked ahead of time works great. Plus, it will make it easier for other people to put away when they want to use my stamp sets. I will have a binder with the photos and information to help with ease of finding the stamp set for other people. 



This stamp set was in the retired Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartrige kit but, for those who have it, here is a card I made with it using Desert Sand, Sapphire, Canary, Cranberry and White Daisy Cardstock and inks. The dots on the cup cake are made with nuvo crystal drops (not a Close To My Heart product). I cut the cup cake and the banner from the Artiste following the instructions on the stamp set for size of cut. The canary background is 2 seperate pieces cut from the retired Close To My Heart Art Phylosophy Cricut Cartridge and the Sapphire mount is embossed with a Close To My Heart embossing folder. I got the background idea from another artist on Pinterest. This card will be added to my card buffet. 

Simple Chevron Embossing Folder

Item Number: Z3247-

$8.95

Thanks for stopping in! Would love to hear from you, leave a comment.


No comments: