Monday, March 21, 2016

March's Stampaganza is here!


Wow, Spring is gotta be here somewhere! Still using our wood stove to keep warm here, how about you? I have been having a blast putting together the Workshops Your Way in the Seasonal Expressions 1. 

This month's spotlight is on the beautiful Penelope! I can't begin to tell you how gorjus this paper is and how wonderful the Scrapbook layouts are and the adorable cards.

 

                        Workshops Your Way™ Penelope Scrapbooking Kit

                                                       Item Number: G1106
The pictures don't even do this paper justice. Check out this cute stamp set that works great with this paper. And it even has a Thin Cuts Dies to make cutting these cute critters out. You will need this Memento Stamp Pad to stamp the outlines with.

Black Memento™ Ink Pad

Item Number: Z899



                        Spring Critters

                         Item Number: C1638

           Spring Critters Thin Cuts

                  Item Number: Z3207
 I stamped the critters on our very, very white and smooth Watercolor Paper.

                Watercolor Paper

                 Item Number: Z3146

Then, I added colors with the Watercolor Paints and brushes.

                  Watercolor Paints

                     Item Number: Z3132

                Paintbrush Set

               Item Number: Z3188


  Sorry, its not real clear, but, here is some of my cards I made and the critters I haven't used yet. I used the instructions for the Free Workshop outline you can download but, for some reason, I didn't cut things right so some of my cards are not exact and I made some mistakes on the layouts too. I guess that's what happens when I try to cut and work on this and try to talk at the same time. But, there again, who says they have to look exactly like the instructions. I have to do some tweaking on my pages anyway to fit my photos on. 

 Watch the video below to see how to paint and put the cards together. There are 3 more videos that show you step by step how to cut and assemble the whole workshop.
How To Make the Cards.

Remember, this month's campaign is Buy Two Stamp sets and get One FREE

The Seasonal Expressions will be done at the end of April and all of the stamp sets in that catalog will be retired. In fact, the stamp set featured above is about to be all sold out by the end of this month so hurry and get yours today!!!!!!

The Annual Inspirations is finished by the end of August and most of those stamp sets will be retiring also. 

If you do decide to purchase this month's featured Workshop Your Way (Penelope) and want help with anything, let me know and we can get together and do this. Or plan to come to the next Workshop/Club/Crop Day listed above under events.



No comments: