Thursday, October 1, 2015

October's Deal!



First, let me tell you how much I appreciate all of you and your interest in Close To My Heart. Celebrating 10 years with this company has given me a lot of things to be thankful for. I am mostly thankful for all the precious friends I have made and have had the honor and privilege of spending time with, learning from you all has been a pleasure and an inspiration! 

I also love this business because I have learned so much from other talented and gifted consultants that greatly improved my efforts in this world of Paper Art!!!!!! The comradery is outstanding! I enjoy the freedom of making this business work with family obligations, volunteering, camping with family along with the many other things this life brings me. I have time to take care of both.

Why did I join this business in the first place? 

 My love for crafting, stamping and working with paper - making gifts and cards to give to those I love and putting our years of memories in a book for future generations makes for a pretty fun job! How many jobs out there give you the benefit to do your heart's desire? 

As a Consultant, there is the discount for product to use for your own projects.

Its also fun helping ladies earn FREE product and teaching them different techniques at their own gatherings. A chance to meet new people and make life long friends.

 If this sounds like the dream job you have been looking for, consider this:

 *Maybe you might want to just be a hobbyist and get the discount. 

 *Maybe you might want to pursue this opportunity as a business of your own.

 *Maybe you might want to start your own team building and make a generous income for yourself. 

Whatever you decide, October 1st. (click here) could be the start of an amazing journey for yourself. 

Feel free to contact me for more details.




No comments: