Thursday, October 1, 2015

Fall Decorations!

Brrrrrr.....its cold today! I went from summer clothes to fall in one day! LOL! Only in Indiana!
Thinking about decorating for fall? We will be making these cute little items at our next workshops in Ohio and hopefully here in Indiana.


First, is this banner you can put on your table or mantle. It was mentioned that you might want to decorate the back also if its on your table. I want to thank Chiaki Haverstick
for sharing her wonderful idea! As you can see, I made it my own. I made it 5" tall instead of the height she made hers but the measurements for the folding lines are the same as hers. 



These closeups will show you the 3-D flowers, leaves and letters I cut with the Art Phylosophy Cricut Cartridge and the Artiste Cricut Cartridge and rolled them using our Quill Tool. I used the flower tool also to get them to roll inside better.




I used the new Ink Blot Stamp Set-D166 with Sunset and Chocolate.
S1309- Poster Tidings (retired Stamp of the Month)


D1604 Season of Thanks- I stamped and cut some of the words for extra pizzazz.
S1208 Baroque Borders- (Retired Stamp of the Month)
S1509- September 2015 Stamp of the Month (stamped on the letters)
Z1927-Damask Embossing Folder



Cut these from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge on page 78. The little name place is the Accent 4 cut smaller and the object on the right is the thing that goes around the card. I am glueing it in a circle and using it for a napkin holder.
The flowers and leaves are D1550- Happy Autumn and could be retired. I am using the X7198B-Nevermore Paper Pack. 


No comments: