Thursday, December 15, 2011

Virtual Holiday Card Exchange

This card was made for a workshop that never happened but I will submit it here for this challenge. First, the list of product used:


Believe Level 2 Paper Pack (X7145B)
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)
Snow Flurries My Acrylix Stamp Set (D1384)
Glory To God My Acrylix Stamp Set (D1483)
Glitz Glitter Gel (Silver) (Z1482)


I cut the snowflake from the Cricut Cartridge and used the center piece for the extra snowflake at the top. I cut the solid back and the top layer from 2 different colors of cardstock then, filled in the holes with the Glitz Glitter Gel. Attach it with the 3-D foam tape. Simple card to make. 





Heart 2 Heart Challenges- click on this link to see other blogs and more ideas for Christmas Cards.

No comments: