Monday, December 19, 2011

Rock The Block Campaign!

Rock The Block Campaign starts today Dec. 19, 2011 and ends Jan. 31,2012! Just place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get two valuable new products for just $15: the My Creations® Collage Cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!) and the exclusive My Acrylix® Rock the Block E-size stamp set shown below and available only during this promotion. This Rock the Block promotion represents a retail savings of almost $30! You're going to love the collage cubes and the Rock the Block stamp set, which work together for interactive, fashionable fun!








When you order online at my website, the option to order this campaign will pop up automatically when you finish putting in your $25 minimum order. Click below today for more information and to start shopping. Or you can call or e-mail me your order and I will do it for you. All my contact info is on my website. 




Shop On My Website!

No comments: