Sunday, November 13, 2022

November Stamp of the Month- Christmas Snowflake

 


November is half over, and I am just now getting this done. This stamp set is so beautiful and has so much potential for all different creative endeavors for cards, scrapbook pages and even decor. What will you make with it? Post your creation on my Facebook group, I want to see your ideas!

I used the Nebula Stickles Glitter Gel quite generously on each card. Here are the close ups of each card.
This card was heat embossed with silver embossing powder and I blended Oxide Inks over top but only in the center. I added the glitter gel on the top layer after fussy cutting each piece. If you look closely, you will see I first heat embossed directly on the grey background first. 




This card has a tag made from the Tag Kit that is available until Dec. 31 as a fun tag including 12 stamp sets. The pocket is made from Vellum and cut with the Tag Builder Dies pictured below. I stamped the mandala design on the background of the grey piece and the tag has the gel on it.  Such a fun set.



This card is really simple. Just stamped background with the Glitter Gel swiped over the light color parts. The sentiment is stamped on the oxide ink blended on the background.

Product used:

S2211- Christmas Snowflake Mandalas Stamp of the Month
Z4106- Buildable Tags
CC102233- From Me to You Product Bundle
Z3274 Clear Sparkles
Z1799 Silver Shimmer Trim
Z3807 Nebula Stickles Glitter Gel
Z2067 Silver Embossing Powder




No comments: