Friday, April 1, 2022

April Color of the Month- Lagoon

 It's April 1st and April Fool's Day! How many of you woke up to snow this morning? LOL! We did and I love my Creator's sense of humor, don't you? He's saying, "Hello, I am still in charge here!" 

Lagoon is the color this month. I used the In Full Bloom paper and Lagoon is one of the colors in this paper pack. It was a hard toss-up between that and the Avocado which I am really loving!


Aren't these bunnies just the cutest? I haven't decided what sentiment to use on it yet, I don't plan to make it an Easter one. But, you can make it what you want to.
I colored the bunnies, flower and the greenery with alcohol markers. Doodled a bit with the White Gel pen. You can barely see the wooden button to the left of the flower, it was colored with alcohol ink also.

The Avocado piece is run through the embossing machine using the 
Z4095- Botanical Embossing Folder. 
I also used 
Z3960- Doodled Florals for the flower and the greenery. 

Would you like this Color of the Month Kit? 
You can Private Message me or comment below and let me know you want it. Click the tab above for all the information.

*Note- My VIPs have special instructions.

No comments: