Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Febuary Stamp of the Month Club- Here's The Story

 Just jumping on here to remind you of the February Stamp of the Month Club!

Aaaaaand, how you can get a FREE card kit when you order this fun and versatile stamp set for your collection. 

First, how can you get it? Three different ways actually.


Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set valued at $18.95 for just $5—or you can get it for FREE as a VIP Customer (click here)! Qualify for this special pricing by placing an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products. This month’s set is only available February 1–28.

S2202, set of 26

Recommended Blocks: 1″ × 1″ (Y1000), 1″ × 1½″ (Y1016), 1″ × 3½″ (Y1002), 2″ × 3½″ (Y1009), 3″ × 3″ (Y1006)

S2202: Here’s the Story, set of 26


When you choose this stamp set, you will be qualified for the FREE Card Kit which I will send to you.
This pre-cut kit comes with three different designs, and includes the card bases, envelopes, embellishments and the stencils I used. 
Also, it includes the instructions how to do them. and lists of what else you need to finish these cards and how I did them. Your other option will be to finish them how you want to.

You will also be eligible to be a part of my private workshop group on Facebook where I will post the videos or lives that show how to put these cards together and how to do the backgrounds. 

Or, if you live close to me, you can join me at Deb's All Day Craft Day in N. Manchester, IN for a physical workshop with the option of using my inks. 

We meet once a month 10 am to 4 pm. You can contact me for the dates.







No comments: