Friday, March 1, 2019

It's March already!






Bitmoji Image



It's March already? Spring is coming but yesterday we drove to Ohio in the snow and they are still calling for it all weekend. I am not complaining. I love the snow! And to all you winter haters please don't throw snowballs at me. That's the way I roll. LOL!

March we will be featuring the So Much Happy Paper Pack as the paper pack of the month. I really like this paper pack and wanted to show you some lay outs I made. It also goes with the March Stamp of the Month. 



This is a two page layout I made using the So Much Happy paper pack and a couple of the stamps from the March Stamp of the Month. Love the colors. 

Stamps

              March 2019: This Happened

Spend $50 and get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5.

March also means another campaign for the whole month! Click on the picture.


BOGO Paper Party

This is a really great sale if you was needing paper! Plus, if you book a party or sign up to be a Consultant this month you can earn the Mix Ins for FREE!









No comments: