Thursday, March 28, 2019

Happy Thursday!

Bitmoji Image

Hey! It's Thursday! The first three days of the week went pretty fast for me! It's been a busy one too. Every day I have been gone from home and in two different places each day. LOL! Monday, I went to N. Manchester in the afternoon to present a card workshop with the sweet ladies at Timbercrest then up to Warsaw for a wonderful evening of supper and fellowship with a group of church friends. Tuesday, went to Warsaw to help some young ladies with their scrapbooks and down to Huntington for a club meeting. Wednesday, I had a 2 hr. chiropractor appointment in little ole' N. Manchester and then up to Warsaw for Lost and Found~ Kid's Church. Today, I get my hair cut and hopefully I get to stay home the rest of the week because Saturday night we have some friends and family coming for supper! Need some getting ready time.
Hubs made his famous ribs for us and everyone is looking forward to diving in.

Meanwhile, in between these trips hither and yon, I made a couple cards and a 2 page layout. Today, I will show you the first card because it's for a challenge that is due today. 

                        The challenge was Case This Sketch #314. 


And here is my take on this sketch using all Close To My Heart product. 


Clean and simple is not quite my norm, but, I am learning and really loving it.
 I used the April Stamp of the Month for this card. You can purchase this stamp set outright for $18.95 or get it for only $5 when you order $50 worth of product. Plus, when you purchase this stamp set in April, you will also get some free happy mail which I will reveal soon that you will be able to use with the Stamp of the month. 
Also used our Stitched Quilt Shapes Thin Cuts for the triangles. 

The flower is the color of the year called Sugar Plum and you have 5 more months to purchase this color and it will be gone for good. This color comes as a stamp pad, reinker, cardstock, glitter cardstock and a Glitter Pen which I used on the flower also. You can purchase everything at the link below.