Tuesday, December 5, 2017

is coming! It's right around the corner! So, I would like to hopefully help your shopping go a little easier if you or the people on your list that love to "make pretty things out of paper" (think gifts you make or gifts they can make for themselves)or what about our quality albums and page protectors they can just put their photos in. 

I wanted to do another 12 days of Christmas, but, here it is day 5 already. Maybe I could start one anyway and show some things I have made for Stocking Stuffers. I want to show you ideas of items you can make and have some sale items too as the days fly by. Let's make this Day 1 and 2 or we are going to run out of shipping time for Christmas..........

You will want to email me your order each day if you choose to take advantage of the specials and on Day 13 or Dec. 13 I will tally up your totals. Check in everyday for your specials and you will have until 9 pm each day to get me your order.

No automatic alt text available.

Little boxes made from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. On page 19- 3D Object. In the Cricut Design Space I cut it at W-7.56 x H-9.973 out of different papers. The tiny mug came from the Artistry Cricut Cartridge on page 5 -Icon 2 cut at W- 1.36 x H- 1.377. The background behind the mug is from the windows of the boxes. The tag was cut from the Art Phylosophy (retired) and stamped with this stamp set. If you have this cartridge, there are several designs for tags and you can choose which you like the best. 

The Thought that Counts

Item Number: C1692-

$13.95

Don't have the Art Phylosophy? You can cut the tags with this Thin Cut Tag Set.

Thin Cuts—Basic Tags

12.95

May I share one more tag stamp set? 

product image

Season of Sweetness

Item Number: D1744-

$17.95



Purchase all three items D1744, Z3344, and C1692 and get 10% off the total= $40.36 plus tax and shipping. Email me your order:

stampingranny56@gmail.com





No comments: