Friday, December 8, 2017

Friday already?



Oh dear! It's Friday and it's 5:00 p.m. already!!!! Where has my day gone????
Another late night (rather early morning) to bed, late getting up, went for a massage then home to work on projects again.

The day went very fast and here I am behind on the next Blog post! I will make this quick and show you what I am making. These will make really fun Stocking Stuffers for teachers, Mom, Grandma, and any other person on your list you give a little gift too.




The top two are made with coasters in the center, lots of retired papers and using the Cricut for the designs. I used the Flower Market, Art Phylosophy, and bought a couple from Cricut. Click here to see where you can get the little calendars   Calendar Pads.







This is just a covered coaster with a Post It Note and ribbons on the clip. I did stamp a bit on it. You can decorate these however you want to.

I don't remember where I got the coasters, but, if you google plain coasters you should be able to find them. 

Well, that's it for today. Just don't forget the Calendar Kit is only available this month and it's flying off the shelves, so if your thinking you wanted one or more ya better order it real soon.


No comments: