Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Valentines!!!

It's February!!!!! With February comes that wonderful day called Valentines Day!!!I can remember Valentines Day as a child, making a box to take to school, signing all the Valentines, the Party, the candy and getting all those Valentines from your friends. Now, I make them for our grandchildren. Love to see their smiles when they receive their gifts.

Meanwhile, I have been busy making Valentines to add to the card buffet. If you are unable to make it to my workshops, you can purchase these card kits for $3 plus shipping unless you are in the Buyer's Club, then you can purchase them for $2 plus shipping. If you make 6 cards, your price is $12/$9 (Buyers Club)plus shipping. I will send you the kits which will include everything pre cut, pre stamped along with the card base and envelope plus a photo of the sample. 





Here is a peek at four of them. I will post as I make them. I want to make 6 different ones for you. I hope you like them. Order your kits from:

stampingranny56@gmail.com

No comments: