Saturday, June 4, 2016

What's up?


This is going to be an exciting count down until the next new Annual Inspirations comes live!!!!

The first thing I want to share with you all is that the albums are still available at the cool savings of 25% off until July 31, 2016! All the 3- ring and post bound are included.
My Legacy Albums



Next, some of you have already taken advantage of the Flash Sales going on already this week and every week until the end of June.
 Flash Sale


So, be sure you check back every Friday at 3 pm when the next bundles will be available.

This month's featured Paper Pack is the Calypso. You can choose just the Paper Pack or get the Workshop Your Way and I will send you the great workshops that go with it to make either cards or scrapbook pages along with the videos showing you how to do them.



Calypso


June Stamp of the Month...............
Stamps



I hope I remembered everything. ;-)







No comments: