Thursday, January 8, 2015

Retired Stamp Sets and more!

Hey ladies! It's January already! Like you all haven't 
noticed. LOL! Christmas is over, New Year's is over and now were looking forward to a long winter's rest. I call it hibernating, and this is when I can really get some cards and scrapbooking done! Who is with me?

Even though we didn't have a White Christmas or even a real cold one, we sure are white and below zero cold this week and especially today! My dear Hubby and I took a little road trip about 30 miles south of us to meet our Son and deliver his mail to him plus deliver an order to a dear sweet friend of mine this evening.We started out about 4:30 and although the wind was blowing snow, the road wasn't too bad. By the time we started back towards  home, it was blowing harder and snowing so, the roads were becoming more thick with sticking snow, plus the wind was making it a bit hard to see the road in front of us. I am glad we had our Suburban! 

So, talking about hibernating, and making cards and scrapbook pages, that is what I have been doing this past week. It's the first I have been able to get up here for a month at least. We had a lot of family events going on like I am sure the rest of you have too. I was working on a Valentine Workshop this week to take to Ohio tomorrow but, now I have to cancel. Looking forward to maybe rescheduling for them. I will be posting pictures and offering a workshop here also with these same cards. Watch for the event on here and Facebook.

There is 2 Campaigns going on for the month of January! Purchase $50 in product and you not only get the January Stamp of the Month 


for only $5 but, you also get:

1. CELEBRATE NATIONAL PAPERCRAFTING MONTH 


January 2015: Year >> Noted


2. Extra, Extra Hostess Rewards!

Hostess Rewards

Although any month is a great time to book a Gathering,this is the month to be a Hostess! You will get to bump up your Hostess Rewards! Click on the links for more information. 

 Close To My Heart has posted their 

retiring stamp sets here. Get them while they last!


And one more limited time offer, check out the Studio J limited time offer ( Express Yourself) for your Christmas photos.

Express Yourself

No comments: