Monday, December 1, 2014



On the first day of Christmas Stampingranny will send to you.....................


........a cute little quilling tool-Z1795 for only $7!

This handy dandy tool would make great stocking stuffers for those card-makers and/or scrapbookers in your life! 




When I started using the Close To My Heart Art PhylosphyCricut Cartridge, I didn't have this tool and it seemed to be a challenge to roll the flowers up. Not anymore, not only can you use this for rolling the 3-d flowers from  the Close To My Heart Collections Art Phylosophy and the Artiste, but, you can also use it to roll edges of leaves and flat flowers to make them come to life. Using this tool is so much easier because of the slits to grab the edges of the leaves and flowers and roll. Of course, if your a quiller, its great for that too. Check out this blog showing how to roll flat flowers.

**Remember, email me to let me know how many quillers you want. I will start your shopping cart and at the end of the 12 days I will tally up your orders and let you know how much it is. Each item will only be for the designated day and you have until midnight of that day to participate if you want that day's item. 

email:
stampingranny56@gmail.com

No comments: