Sunday, December 7, 2014

12 Days of Christmas~Day 7




Well,day 7 and I forgot to send this or even to prepare it last night. Was too tired I guess. Spent part of the day set up as a vendor at the Timbercrest event. That was fun! Seen a lot of folks I hadn't seen for a long time! This was the 2nd. year they had the Crafters and Vendors. 

Now, then, on the 7th. day of Christmas, Stampingranny sent to me.....
       
A Free Workshop making a project with the Cricut Machine!

Whether you own a Cricut Machine or not, this workshop is for everyone! We will cover the how and why of your machine if you need help getting started with it, and then make a project using the new Close To My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge. If you live close enough to me, we will have it here at my house. If you live 30 min. or more away from me, and can invite 6-12 of your friends, family or acquaintances I will come to the place of your choice. I travel 2 hours once a month so, traveling isn't hard for me. Are you ready to get that Cricut Machine out of its box or just want to see if its something you want to invest in? 

Email me:
stampingranny56@gmail.com

No comments: