Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Garage Sale!

So, I am slowly putting thoughts into action! I am cleaning out my stash~finally! I will be posting things here, on Facebook and in my Pinterest site under Garage Sale items a little at a time. If you see anything you like, let me know by email, Facebook message or comment on here. 

I will start with this cute little number. Remember this flower set?


(Purchase this set for $5)


I couldn't resist doing a little playing with it. Yeah, I had to color them with our brand new alcohol markers. Love our ShinHanart alcohol markers!


First, stamp solid stamp with a neutral color. I used Bamboo. Then, you color over the stamped design with markers, colored pencils, chalks etc. 
                         
                        

You can do this cool technique with any kind of solid stamp set. 


                                                         (Purchase this set for $8)


                                                          (Purchase this set for $8)


                                                     (Purchase this set for $8)


                                                           (Purchase this set for $8)


                                                    (Purchase this set for $5)


                                                               (Purchase this set for $8)

Of course, we have to add some shipping to this. I will have to get back to you on this. Depends on how many we can get into a box.

Stay tuned.......there will be more later.

No comments: