Sunday, March 2, 2014

Decorating Notebooks

It's amazing how different a little B&T, cardstock and stamping can pretty up an ordinary looking notebook. 




Sorry, my new camera really messes up the presentation of these pictures. It's actually up right in my files but when I post it here it turns sideways. I will have to remember to take the pictures upright from now on.  I hope you can get the idea anyway.

Materials used:


First, I cut three different sizes of flowers from the Art Phylosophy Cricut Cartridge with Gypsy Cardstock. Then, I stamped the above filigree design on the stamp set on each flower with Smokey Plum and stacked them together. I added 3 of the new Purple Glitter Gems to the center after punching a center with a circle punch. 

I used this stamp set in the corner and on the title. I used some of the new Pink Glitter paper. The main paper comes from the Ivy Lane Paper Pack. Even though this paper pack has it's own exclusive colors, I used the Gypsy and the Smokey Plum together and it looks great with it. So does the Blush and Sweet Leaf. The Notebooks come from Staples. This is a great way to use up scraps too. 




X7178B- Ivy Lane Paper Pack


Z1922- Pink Glitter Paper

No comments: