Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Product Blog Hop!



Valentine Cards

Thanks for stopping by the New Product Blog Hop! I hope you enjoy the rest of the ideas by some very talented consultants.

I made these Valentine Cards and the holder for the Workshop listed to the right.  Since I purchased both of the new Card Workshops On The Go, I was able to use both of the exclusive stamp sets included in the kits along with the bulk paper from both of the Lollydoodle and Ivy Lane.I also used from the new pink glitter paper, the new purple glitter gems and two more of the new stamp sets in the catalog. 
 I used the directions in the Workshops On The Go Kits for some of the cards also. I will first post the pictures of the new Workshops On The Go Card Kits. Click on the links below:


Ivy Lane Workshop On The Go Card Kit


I want to take the time to say how much I appreciate these kits. They make 15 cards each so, over time I have collected several variety of cards  and I have to say, they have certainly come in handy this past year. With my poor organisation skills, I never get the cards made on time for important events. So, that's why it's been so great to have these cards ready to go. Plus, with the directions and the embellishments that are included, it makes cardmaking quick and easy!

First, I cut a little magazine holder from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge pg. 47 to store the cards in using Colonial White. I used the stamp set from Ivy Lane Card Kit and decorated the outside using the Random Stamping method. I cut a strip from the new Pink Glitter paper. On the back, I added a accent piece from pg. 72 of the Artiste for the title. 










I also used two new stamp sets called C1581 Inspiration Flourish:


                                     and B1443- Hello Wonderful: 

on the card below........





Thanks again for stopping by. Click on any of the links pictured below to enjoy more ideas and artwork from the new Spring and Summer Idea Book made by my fellow consultants. Happy Hopping and be sure to leave comments on each of their posts, also. 










9 comments:

Pam said...

I love your little magazine rack card holder, it turned out so lovely!! And I agree I love our Card making kits! I just received the Lollydoodle one in an order, can't wait to get those cards made!

Wendy K. said...

I really like that last card!!

Terry Metzger said...

Thankyou Pam and Wendy. The last one sort of just happened. LOL. It's my favorite one.

Patricia Manhire said...

Lovely range of cards and I love the card holder as well

designsbysaenz said...

Wow you did a great job! Lovely cards!

Linda Norman said...

Wow lots of work! Cute cards and magazine holder!

Shalana said...

Cute project and your cards are very nice!!

Helen Gullett said...

WOW... fabulous card set! I love the cards and the box, too. Great way of using the stamp and papers.

Unknown said...

Great project. Thanks for the inspiration.