Sunday, February 17, 2013

February Mystery Hostess Countdown!

Today, we stayed in. Still recovering from a bug that I thought was over with but, felt like it was rearing it's ugly head again today! ugh! So, I did a little shopping online and found the neatest little gift I had to get for any future Hostesses in March! If you are coming to the Weekend Retreat April 5-7, you will be getting one also!


 When you book a Gathering in March, you will not only get the cute little stamp set,but you will also get this fun gift I am going to add to the stamp set as a special Thankyou for booking! Since I don't have it yet, I can't show you what it is. ;-)

When you book a Gathering in March, you will also have an opportunity to get more FREE Hostess Rewards! When your Gathering reaches $250 or more, you get to jump up to the next level of Hostess Rewards and Hostess Rewards Plus!!! 


Just a reminder, you have 11 days left to participate in the February Mystery Hostess Gathering in my website and get your name in for the Free Hostess Rewards! We already have enough orders for $25 worth of FREE product!!!! Will YOU be the next Mystery Hostess?

It looks like the Flirty paper is all gone. So sad to see it go. Was one of my favorites, but, there are still plenty of bargains in the "untill supplies last" to shop from! Also, if you haven't tried the Studio J yet, this month is the time to do that! You don't have to pay to play and if you decide to purchase you will be able to get your 2 page layouts for only $5!!!!!

You have 2 choices, the Studio J layouts where you get to make them your own adding embellishments, stickease and changing colors to suit your photos. Or, the new Express Collections, where you just drop in your photos and they are done!!!! You also have the option of adding real embellishments after you receive your pages. 

Need help? Contact me for an appointment today and I will be glad to help you. Click on the Studio J button in my website and join the fun! Your purchase of Studio J or the Express Collections will count towards the Mystery Hostess Gathering if you click the join button before you purchase. 

All purchases from my website will automatically come directly to your door!

Hope your having a blessed day and staying healthy and thankyou for stopping by! Leave a comment and let me know you stopped in.


No comments: