Friday, March 2, 2012

Mojo Monday and Heart2Heart Challenges!

Another Mojo Monday! My card is made from the sketch above and the color combination is from the Heart2Heart Challenge. I used the back side of a B&T from an old Paper Pack for the blue background piece, Juniper Cardstock for the leaves and the scalloped piece and Desert Sand Cardstock for the flowers. The card itself, the scalloped piece, the flowers and the butterfly are all cut out of the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.


 Did I say how much I love this cartridge? 


The butterfly was cut from thin chipboard (cracker box) and covered with a piece of B&T from the Roxie Paper Pack. I cut a darker piece (free hand) for the body and filled it in with CTMH Liquid Glass to make it stand out. I also drew in the antennas free hand with a black marker. I stamped a design on the flowers, made cuts partway to the middle of the flowers, and  
layered 2 flowers each and added the pearls in the centers. Click on the links above and see more ideas for these 2 great inspirational pieces.






Heres the picture (above) that inspired the color combination for this card.




Thanks for looking.

No comments: