Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine Blog Hop!

Want some great ideas for that special someone for Valentines? Join us each day for the next 2 weeks and check out everyones creativity. Just scroll down to the thumbnails and click on each one to view these great ideas!
My first project is a simple little 4 1/2 x4 1/2 card using only 2 B&T paper from the Sweetheart Level 2 paper pack. I used D1464 Card Chatter and C1441 Affection Stamp Sets,the cute new button brads and pink buttons from our new button sets.






I had trouble getting this in yesterday so, I am going to post yesterday and todays.

Valentine #2-

Here again, I used only 2 B&T from the Sweetheart Level 2 paper pack plus all the other products listed above including the same stamp sets. Thanks for looking, feel free to leave a comment and be sure and come back tomorrow for some more new and exciting ideas! Don't forget to scroll down and click on the thumbnails to see more.

No comments: