Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chalk Popping!


Here is the April Stamp of the Month stamp set you can earn at a discount or get it FREE! Ask me how!



I did not chalk pop these, stamped them in Garden Green and used my Garden Green marker to make the dots all around the outside. The title: It's your day is stamped in Juniper on the Garden Green cardstock that was distressed with Juniper ink on the edges.



These dainty flowers were first stamped with versa mark then chalked with Sweet Leaf then some of the edges were chalked with Garden Green chalks.




Heres the finished 9x9 layout.
I started with a 9x9 Colonial White base. Then, the 4 squares on top of that
are Juniper and Garden Green, on top of that is Chocolate layered with the edges
of Chalk Popped Colonial White and a strip of B&T from the Veranda Paper Pack
with a Tulip colored ribbon.



Just wanted to share what I did with the chalk popping technique using the April Stamp of the Month. One tiny stamp made two dainty looking B&T pieces for this 9x9 Layout page.
Thankyou for looking.

Now, its your turn to try. Make your own project using the technique you
learned on the Art and Soul video in my website, post your project on your blog site,e-mail me your blog site by March 31 and I will put your name in the basket for some Blog-Candy!

No comments: