Sunday, January 15, 2012

CTMH Spotlight Blog Hop



Welcome to my blog. If you are coming here from Luisa, then your on the right path. This blog hop goes in a circle so, if you start here and make the rounds, you will end up here again. 
This Blog Hop is featuring projects used from my scraps. I don't know about all of you, but, I am a collector and have all kinds of scraps of cut paper even from other projects. Below, is the 2 used and out dated Close To My Heart paper packs that I chose some of my B&T from. I decided to go with Blush, Baby Pink, Garnet, Desert Sand, Colonial White, White Daisy, Bamboo, Chocolate, and Garden Green as my color scheme.


I used the stamp set below to stamp on the designs I cut from our Art Philosphy Cricut Cartridge. 







 

 These are the stamp pads I used to stamp on the above cut pieces. Using the rolling method and stamping on them multiple times.






 Using a sponge and Garden Green ink, I distressed all the edges to give them another color and some depth. I love adding color to things, makes them pop.



Heres the finished product. A 2 page layout using my scraps. I tore the edges of some pieces, scalloped the border of 2 other pieces using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, cut and put together 2 layers of flowers again using the Art Philosophy Cartridge.





Just a couple close ups of the pieces that were cut from the Cricut Cartridge and stamped on. 






Well, thats all for now, you can move on to Elizabeth's blogsite from here. I hope you enjoy visiting and getting more new ideas for your projects.

1 comment:

Luisa said...

Great tips Terry! TFS