Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Cards!



For us, June is going full force!!!! Baseball games, working on finishing the office space (sprucing it up), spent a  great weekend at the North Manchester University with a fun bunch of ladies, enjoying our time with our grandchildren and working on cards, scrapbook pages and flowerbeds.

Can I just mention with much sadness the retiring of 3 really wonderful Cricut Cartridges? That's right, these 3 cartridges Art Phylosophy, Artiste, and the Artfully Sent will be no more after the end of July or possibly before if they run out. Along with these cartridges goes the stamp sets that were made specially for them which you can see when you click on each one of the cricut cartridges. Although I use everyone of our cricut cartridges a lot, the Art Phylosophy cartridge is my favorite and I use it the most. It has every shape imaginable on it plus extras. 
Artiste

Artfully Sent
               Can I share some cards I made with some of the cartridges.


This is a very simple card I water colored the yellow with watercolor paints. Then, I stamped the different background designs and cut the flower from the Artistry Cartridge. The leaves above and the base petals of the flower below are
stamped from the Pretty Petals stamp set. 


The base flower and the leaves  are cut from the Art Phylosophy Collection. The overlay and the top flower are cut from the Artistry Cricut Cartridge.

Both the cards above and below were cut from the Artfully Sent. The inner lining, the outside scallop, and (I think the corner filigrees) and the vines were all cut from the Art Phylosophy. 


I stamped and hand cut the flowers and leaves from the Shower Flowers stamp set. 

This friday starts the next Flash Sale! Check it out to see new bundles and probably some repeats. 

Saturday is Week 3 of the Christian Online Trade Market. You don't even have to get dressed!!!!!

I would love to see what you do with these ideas. Feel free to share on my Facebook page!



No comments: