Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Spring Cleaning!

I just spent the weekend at my daughter's house helping her clean up and organize her Craft Room. Course, part of the time was spent in a rocking chair with our 2 month old grandson and reading a story or two to his older brother. I call that Grammie privileges!

Whenever I work on sorting papers, cardstock, stamp sets, etc. I get to thinking how can I use and organise these bits and pieces of papers or these retired paper sets. I will be attempting to show you some ideas in the next few weeks and hope this inspires you to start using up your own stash.

Let's start with this video showing some projects using the Close To My Heart's Artbooking Cricut Collection.

 
Great tutorial making the rolled flowers. I learned a couple tricks here.
 
I tend to save my scraps of paper from cutting projects. One thing I have done to organize them is to sort by colors ( blues, reds, neutrals, etc.) I use our
 
 Resealable Bags-Z329 (pg.187 Annual Inspirations)
 
 
 
 and then they will stand upright and ready to grab pieces out of it as needed. Also, easy to take to crops or retreats. These little pieces sure come in handy cutting smaller pieces with the Cricut, to stamp on and fussy cut, and to add color where needed. That's how I organize my bits and pieces, now please tell us how you organize yours by commenting below.
I would love to see pictures also. Feel free to post your photos in my Facebook Page.

No comments: