Monday, April 27, 2015

How to Use Flip Flaps in Scrapbooking





Memory Protectors™ Flip Flaps™ 12" Assortment

4" X 6" Memory Protectors™ Flip Flaps™

Memory Protectors™ 6" X 6" Flip Flaps

Memory Protectors™ Flip Flaps™ Small Assortment



I have been having fun using these items in a scrapbook I am making for a friend. I can't show those pages because the photos I already put on the pages are not mine so, I will share this video by a fellow consultant Lynn Como. Great variety of ways to use all the different sizes.



As we clean up our craft rooms, be sure and save those small pieces of papers and use them to cut small Cricut cuts, weaving, creating mixed stripes, designing a quilted look, making little banners or sunbursts for your cards or scrapbook layouts.

Check out this blog by Jeanette our CEO for more great ideas!!!

Paper Patchwork-Making your Scraps Work for You

No comments: