Friday, January 30, 2015

Color Challenge

This post is a little late for this week, and I am sorry. I have been working on my Valentine Buffet Workshop and lots of running errands this week plus, getting food ready today for tomorrow's All Day Crop!!!!!
Here is another peek at a card you can make.

Parts of this super simple card is cut with both the Close To My Heart Art Phylosophy and the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. The Cashmere piece was cut using my Gypsy incorporating two different shapes from the Art Phylosophy. Using this little machine helped me be able to utilize the paper I cut it from also. You can do the same thing by cutting this piece at 5 1/2" x 3 1/2" then, using the Center Point Button on your Cricut Machine to cut the 2 1/4" circle about 1" down from the top.

Here is a close up of the flower. Rolled flower from the Art Phylosophy and 3 different sizes of the same die cut flower from the Artiste. Stamp with
 this background stamp D1637 Jumping Geometrics



The rest of the card was stamped with the January Stamp of the Month. The round stamp fits exactly inside the circle.


I used retired Baby Pink, Cashmere, Colonial White, Hollyhock, Pixie, Cotton Candy and Cocoa. Now, its your turn, make something with these colors or something similar and post it on my Facebook Page











No comments: