Tuesday, December 9, 2014

12 Days of Christmas







On the 9th. day of Christmas.....................
    ........................Stampingranny will send to you.........
Wonderful, magical, creative Embossing Folders!

Buy 1 for $8.95, buy 2-3 for $8 buy 4 or more for $7!

Wow, we have quite a collection! With all the different brands out there I am sure you are wondering just why would You want any of Close To My Heart's?


Let me show you a couple differences and you can judge for yourself. Close To My Heart has added a slit at the top for ease of pulling a long piece of cardstock through as you emboss.


                 
I have at least 4 different brands laying beside Close To My Heart's. As you can see, Close To My Heart has made theirs larger so, you have the option of using larger pieces of cardstock. Even though you can't see from the photos, the impressions are deeper, also. Once again, Close To My Heart has made paper crafting faster, simpler and easier!


Damask

Stripe
Diamond
Scallop
Quatrefoil

Heart
Vine
Floral
Honeycomb
Woodgrain
Chevron
Dot

email: stampingranny56@gmail.com

No comments: