Wednesday, December 10, 2014

12 Days of Christmas~ Day 10!





On the 10th. day of Christmas....................
Stampingranny will send to me.............................!

Close To My Heart's brand new, ( I am so excited I can't hardly stand it) Rolling Tote and Shoulder Bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I am so excited about these wonderful organizers that here is what I am going to do for you!

1. Book your FREE mini Workshop (with at least 10 friends and family in attendance) starting in January and get either one for 1/2 price when you reach $250 in sales. If your sales reach $450, I will give you a FREE Large Organizer to get your organizing off to a good start. Not only does the stamp sets fit this organizer but the embossing files fit in it also! 

Book your Gathering today by emailing me with your phone number so we can get your date set.

2. Or, purchase the Rolling Tote for $149.95 plus shipping/tax. I will give you the Shoulder Bag($26.95)~ FREE! 

Email me today only for this great offer!

No comments: