Thursday, September 11, 2014

September Stamp of the Month

Wow! Time sure flies! Here it is, September already and I am just now posting a Scrapbook layout I made with the September Stamp of the Month.


I used paper from the Pathfinding Paper Pack. I didn't actually have the paper pack so, used from my sampler set and cardstock to match. I cut the mats from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. 

I had cut several little overlays from the Artbooking to check my Expression 2 to see if it was working. I used a couple of them as stencils on the edges of the pages and on the title. I glued and trimmed pieces of it to fit on the title piece.


I paper pieced the 2 hearts on the tree. Hope you like  what I did. I would love to hear from you~leave a comment and let me know what you think.




No comments: