Thursday, August 14, 2014

Garage Sale~ Day 2

Here is some more stamp sets for you. Remember, if there is any you want, let me know by email, Facebook message or call me. Order by the number, please.

                                                            Stampin Up Wooden Stamp Set
                                                 (#9~$8)
                                                                           
                                   D size My Acrylix Stamp Set by Close To My Heart
                                                                     (#13~$4)

                                                          B size My Acrylix Stamp Set
                                                  (#14~$2) 

                                                       D size My Acrylix Stamp Set
                                                                       (#15~$4)

                                                  D size My Acrylix Stamp Set
                                                                   (#16~$4)


                                                    D size My Acrylix Stamp Set
                                               (#17~$4)


                                                        B size My Acrylix Stamp Set
                                                (#18~$2)

                                             
                                                    D size My Acrylix Stamp Set
                                           (#19~$4)
                                      


                                                    D size My Acrylix Stamp Set
                                          (#20~$4)


                                                        B size My Acrylix Stamp Set
                                              (#21~$2)


                                                    C size My Arylix Stamp Set
                                             (#12~$3)


                                      Mixed bag all but 1 are retired Close To My Heart.
                                              (#11~$8)
                                                                     

                                  Stampin Up Set
                                                (#10~$5)

No comments: