Thursday, August 21, 2014

August Stamp Of The Month

Well, here is the August Stamp of the Month. You can still get it, one more week anyway. 
Here are some things I did with it
First, I made a 2-page layout for my Grandson's birthday party. Who says this stamp set has to be for Halloween? ~Smile~ I even used the colors from the Scaredy Cat paper pack because they sorta went with the colors in the photos. 
                           Left side............
                        
Right side..........Background paper was random stamped with one of the stamp designs. I stuck the letters too close together, his name is spelled Brauner.

6 x6 card set with some paper piecing and coloring with the ShinHan markers.

Another card using an overlay from the Artbooking. I shrunk it down to fit using the Real Dial size.

Sorry, I really like paper piecing. Another card. 

No comments: