Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stampingranny's Creative Club
March 18 and 19
6 pm

I saw a lot of great Valentine's pictures posted on Facebook last month. Would you like to put them on a Scrapbook layout you make yourself? Choose one of these two dates and come make your layouts with our new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge! I am including this great Stamp Set in the kit.



The kit cost: $16 plus shipping/tax

List of extras:

Y1006- 3x3 acrylix block-$8.50 plus shipping/tax
Z2172- Whisper Stamp Pad- $5.25 plus shipping/tax
Z1906- Cricut Artbooking Collection-$99 plus shipping/tax

Don't live close but, would like to make this layout? I will be glad to send it to you with instructions. Don't have a cricut or the cartridge? I will send the kit precut and ready to put together. Contact me with your order and I will get it sent to you ASAP.

Want to join the club each month? Take your turn being the Hostess and getting the FREE Hostess Rewards one month? Learn techniques and make great projects? Click on the Stampingranny's Creative Club page above and read all the information then contact me today to get on the Hostess List and get started. 

No comments: